PARADISE COMMUNITY CHORUS
The PCC is a group of people who appreciate music and who like to sing.
- Present 2 concerts per year, Spring and Christmas
- Rehearse Tuesday evenings 7pm to 9pm at the Paradise Senior Center
- Have 12-14 practices prior to each concert series
We are a "not for profit" 501C corporation (tax exempt) administered by:
- An elected volunteer Board of Directors
- The Board provides organizational and financial support and contracts a professional music director and pianist who provide music leadership
All members, under the Board direction, are responsible for raising the money to fund:
- Contracting professionals
- Renting space for our practices and performances
- Purchasing music and needed supplies
- Hiring other support and individuals as needed
- Advertising in the Media and programs
All monies raised go toward the above funds.
Money is raised by:
- Paying dues of $15.00 per individual per concert series
- Assisting with fund raisers, i.e. garage and bake sales
- Preparing home made bakery goods to sell at performances
- Selling tickets and program advertisements
- Dates and performance venue and dress rehearsal to e announced
- Dress code for performance is: white long-sleeved blouse or shirt (some available), black long skirts or pants, black shoes and stockings
- No fragrances or light-reflecting jewelry
Thank you for joining us. For questions, feel free to ask a Board member.